Torque Ranges: 4.40 - 177 in/lbs
The Mini-K series takes the best parts of the K series torque tests and packages them in a compact, low cost unit. The Mini K20/AC comes equipped with an AC adapter.
The Mini K20/AC features a built-in transducer. Using high performance circuitry, it displays torque values in three different units. Priced at a low cost, the tester has become very popular among those companies wishing to improve their product quality through the precise control of torque.
The Mini K series includes the rundown kit which is composed of mini belleville washers for easy customization for joint stiffness.
- User friendly menu
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of the indicated value +/-1 digit
- Internal transducer for tests on a joint simulator (supplied with the unit)
- Selection among Nm, kg/cm, and in/lbs
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise measurement
- Manual or automatic reset
- 9 V rechargeable battery provides 4 hours continuous operation - automatic switch-off to reduce battery consumption
- AC adapter
- 125% transducer overload protection
Items that ship with this unit:
- Plastic carrying case
- One rechargeable battery
- One joint simulator (semi-elastic)
- Instruction manual and certificate of calibration.
NOTE: Additional joint simulators (rundown adapters) for hard joint or fully elastic joint available on request