Torque Ranges: .44 - 8.8 in/lbs
The K series is a totally new class of torque analyzers. They feature a built-in transducer and also have the unique ability to connect to an external transducer. Using high performance circuitry, they collect, store and eventually download torque measurements for a complete analysis of the tool and/or the joint. Priced at a low cost, the tester has become very popular among those companies wishing to improve their product quality through the precise control of torque.
- User friendly menu
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of the indicated value +/-1 digit
- Internal transducer for tests on a joint simulator (supplied with the unit)
- Connection for external transducer (transducer not included)
- 500 joints memory
- Selection among Nm, Ncm, kg/cm, and in/lbs
- RS232C output (cable not included)
- Indication <=> of the preset values
- Output signal at preset reached value
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise measurement.
- 3 modes of operation: Peak +, Peak -, Track
- Manual or automatic reset
- 9 V rechargeable battery provides 4 hours continuous operation - automatic switch-off to reduce battery consumption
- 125% transducer overload protection
Items that ship with this unit:
- Plastic carrying case
- One rechargeable battery
- One joint simulator (semi-elastic)
- Instruction manual and certificate of calibration.
NOTE: Additional joint simulators (rundown adapters) for hard joint or fully elastic joint available on request